We are seeking a dedicated, patient-centered BC/BE Family Physician to practice a full scope of medicine, including outpatient, inpatient, ER coverage and clinic.
Hospital rounds seeing inpatients and swing bed patients begin the day before clinic hours begin. The average daily acute census at the hospital is 4.3 inpatients.
ER call includes one 24-hour period during the week and one three-day weekend per month. The volume in ER ranges from 4-5 patients per day.
Physician's also provide care to residents in the Long Term Care center on-site as needed.
The clinic is open Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm,with the schedule being flexible with consideration for the ER call schedule.
We have a Health Professional Shortage Score (HPSA) of 18 and the District is able to support a J-1 Visa waiver for our applicant.
• An annual salary of $220,000 is guaranteed for three years with opportunities to pick up additional shifts for additional income ($100/hr).
• Included is a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401a plan, and PTO of 30 days annually.
• CME allowance of $4000 and five days.
• Malpractice insurance is covered.
• Loan repayment opportunities are readily available through the National Health Service Corps, The Colorado Health Service Corps and the hospitals own program
• Moving assistance is available
Southeast Colorado Hospital District is a non-profit governed by a board of directors elected by the citizens who reside in the district. Our efforts to provide quality and affordable healthcare services is ongoing. From basic health care provided by the clinics, to more critical care given at the hospital, the many ancillary services given, to specialty services provided by doctors who come in from as far as Denver monthly or more, to providing end of life care for our elderly at the Long Term Care Center and Alzheimer's Unit, the Home Health and Hospice services. We are dedicated to improving the life and health of our community.
We Hope to Talk With You more about the opportunity of becoming a part of our team at SECHD.
Call 719-523-2160 to speak with Dave Engel- CEO/Administrator
Position Type : Full Time
Dave Engel - CEO/Administrator